Saturday, 8 February 2014

Mark McMorris. Canadian first medalist in Sochi

Mark Mcmorris
Victory is indeed worth celebrating and for Canada it begins with Mark McMorris, “with a second-run score of 88.75 behind debut Olympic champion Sage Kotsenburg of the U.S. at 93.50 – his better first-run mark – and Norway’s Staale Sandbech who finished second with 91.75.” He became the first Bronze winner under the Blue sky
In his words just after victory Mark to reporters 
 
“To stand on the podium was the main goal,” the relieved 20-year-old said afterwards.
“But with what I’ve been through the last two weeks, just standing on the podium in general feels like a gold me.“A huge, huge sigh of relief.”
Pressure?
“Beyond any pressure I’ve ever dealt with. Standing up there, to make it into the finals was crazy. I don’t know why but it always comes down to my final run. But it keeps working.”

We Join Canadian to say Keep up the torch of Victory