Saturday, 8 February 2014

Justine, Chloé Dufour-Lapointe, first Canadian sister with Gold and Silver

Justine, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe

Justine, Chloé Dufour-Lapointe, they came together and won together, The Native of Montreal made history as the duo (sisters) to win gold and silver in the Olympic, It was an emotional expression of Joy as they beamed standing on the podium  


"Holding Chloe's hand meant that I wasn't alone," Justine said. "I was in shock. I saw Chloe and I felt calm. Holding her hand, I knew it would feel more like home."
Justine, the youngest sibling at 19, skied a near-flawless final run, with a score of 22.44 while elder sister Chloé scored 21.66,
Justine made her World Cup debut in 2010 and comes into the Olympics as the second-ranked World Cup moguls skier -- for the second straight year. She won bronze at the 2013 FIS world championships in moguls.

Congratulation, Keep the Flag high