Tuesday, 4 February 2014

First Presidential Candidate who may not be considered by the fraudulent class system of Nigeria

Tajudeen Diamonds,
Call him anything Presidential Aspirant or Presidential Clown, at least Mr Diamond is bold compared to the present president on whose head the corrupt party PDP has merged with APC and everyone seemed to be planning to circumvent the real change needed to make the almost crumbled country better.

Here is the man who declare his intention to contest the Presidential position alongside the yet to declare candidates of 2015   
Mr Diamond was quoted to have said “I am from Kano. I love APC. I love Amosun and I want to say this publicly that I want to contest the presidential election under the banner of APC, our party. How do I go about this because I need your support?”

Mr. Diamonds rolled out his 19-point agenda which included 18 hours of power supply nationwide, the establishment of 36 Federal Universities of Agriculture, the creation of 300,000 jobs for each state, camera on every street across Nigeria, more barracks, several National Film Institutes, N16,000 monthly salary for youth between the ages of 18 and 25 as well as the construction of six refineries, among others.
Source